Secondhand Style: Welcome December

 Hey y'all!! Yesterday we moved things into the new apartment - I'm so excited! I still have to move a ton of stuff from my place, but I'm happy to have the essentials moved in, and the new apartment is so gorgeous! Today i made you another secondhand style! I'm focused on outerware in this one: 



This sweater is thrifted Old Navy! The coat is from Target and it's cheap and cute - but it looks like they only have it in kid's sizes. It's so warm and fuzzy! I haven't had a puffer coat like this since high school, so I decided to treat myself to this one. I also bought a cute vintage pea coat on Etsy that I'm so psyched to wear - I'll post pics when i wear it! It's yellow, and it was 18 dollars (a steal!)

 I'm hoping to stick to those two coats and not get another one, but I am so tempted to spend all winter looking for my dream coat, which is a duffle coat like the ones Kimmy wears on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I dream of thrifting a cute one some day. 



Why do I want one so bad?! I just think they're cute. To be honest, I want Kimmy's whole wardrobe. Any time I rewatch the show, I start dressing like her for a few weeks because I become convinced I can pull it off. 

Also, have I shown you this bracelet yet?


Its from a cute Madewell friendship bracelet set (I have one and so does my pal Caillean) and the set is on sale right now! It's cute and simple.  I'm back at sticking to wearing jewelry, but this has been cute and easy to wear, so it's my new staple. If you're someone who has sensory issues that make bracelets tricky, I recommend it because it doesn't feel weird on your hand. 


That's all for today! 

xoxo, evt

Comments

Popular Posts