A Depop Haul: Spring/Summer Clothes

 In a quest to create content I would like to consume, I thought I would write a haul of things I've picked up on Depop! 

First: i haven't bought this because it's up for like 300 dollars (jesus lol) but...I am obsessed with it. I want to get married in this dress. It calls to me.


(PS: I am on my phone and blogging while the baby naps at work, so I'm not cropping any of these images. Please forgive me)

As far as things I actually did buy...

I am really excited to go to the beach this summer, and I really wanted a one piece. I leaned really hard into the two pieces the past several years (I wasn't allowed to wear them as a teenager and so I think wearing them felt so exciting), but the fact is, I get burnt on my belly and I don't think they're that flattering on me! I was looking at cute vintage one pieces on Depop (if y'all want, I can make a post with links to a TON because I saved so many) but ended up buying this non-vintage one: 


So cute, right? I love the flower detailing on the sides. 

Also, I bought these swim trunks for Nicole. They're a little big for her, but I'm psyched to tailor them to be her size! A fun summer project. 


PS: the seller who I bought this from was SO NICE and has the coolest vintage shop, especially if you're looking for men's clothing! So great. Check it out here.

I also bought myself a little purse because my fanny pack broke (rip 5 Below fanny pack!!!). I wanted a small round purse, preferably faux leather style. I ended up choosing this:

IMO, it's the perfect little wallet/keys/phone bag. So cute and so fun. I'm really excited! I keep checking the mail to see if it's here.

I also bought this little mod 60s inspired skirt!
I love burnt orange, and I also love love love 60s style. I love the buttons on this skirt - so cute. I think it'll be a great skirt for summer days, but it's also going to look cute layered over white tights for winter. I'm very, very excited to style. I have a white crop top that I think will look cute with it, but I haven't quie settled on the perfect top yet - any ideas?

I initially bought this thinking I could wear it with the skirt, but now I'm having second thoughts. I think the skirt is so clearly 60s and bell sleeves feel so 70s to me. I'm excited to wear this under overalls and with bellbottoms, though. I really love bell sleeved tops lately - I like that they add 70s energy to a basic look. Also, I got this on sale so it was 7 bucks -- woo!

I've recently been using the 'like' function on Depop a lot. It scratches my 'I need to look at stuff' itch and costs zero dollars, but still feels proactive. It's nice because if I'm thinking about something days later, it's easy to find it (maybe that's good and bad? Haha). Here's the top of my likes page right now:


So aesthetically pleasing.

That's all for now! xoxo, evt







Comments

  1. no way! i also bought a one piece on depop this week. That one is so you. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts