a bunch of pictures I took of my living room in the dark

 Hi! I've been obsessed with putting together the perfect midcentury-inspired living room. Here are a bunch of pictures I took of the living room over the past several weeks. I took them after work when it was dark, so the lighting is not ideal. Can't win 'em all!

I included links to anything I could remember the source of if you're into knowing where it came from (I always wanna know). 



The pink couch! I love her! We bought this couch from Wayfair. And by we, I mean Nicole. I did not purchase this couch. Does this count as #gifted #spon?

On the other side is the yellow couch! This one is from Walmart. I can't find the exact link anymore, but here is a similar one! There are some pics of it more clearly in the layout further down. Just had to show off Nicole really thriving on it. 



The "Girls Girls Girls" sign is the best ever (from Ebay) and makes me feel joy every time I see it. The "Hooray" pillow is from Ohjoy, but they're no longer making it. The tassle pillows are from Amazon (sorry). The orange pillow is by me! Will write a DIY post soon.

The coffee table is my DREAM midcentury coffee table! I have always wanted one like this. It's this coffee table from Walmart, but in a lighter finish (can't seem to find that link right now). The lil foot nubby (what are those called? Oh my god. Ottoman?) is from Wayfair. It's cute and comfortable. Initially I was really committed to the idea of having an orange ottoman and leaning into an orange/yellow/pink moment in the living room, but I relented (the gallery wall has a lot of blue, so it makes sense to incorporate blue into the rest of the room). I'm glad I did, because this ottoman is cute and super cozy.


The yellow couch. In the background: my unclean dining room. Can't win 'em all.

That's all for now! Just wanted to share some pics of the living room, and some of my journey to take decent pictures (it's....ongoing). I'm having the best time finding happy pieces for this space. It's such a joy. 


Comments

Popular Posts