mugs? MUGS!!

 Here are several photos I took of mugs in the coffee corner of my kitchen a handful of weeks ago. I took these when I thought I would maybe post a bunch of photos of my apartment on this blog. I realize now that that's probably not where my skills lie, but I figured I could post my mug pics anyway. This one goes out to all my mug fans.




I bought this mug of Peko-chan, the Japanese candy mascot, a handful of years ago at a flea market in Tokyo. A random man was like 'do you like Peko-chan?' and I was like, I've got two eyes and a heart, don't I? Now I have two eyes, a heart, and this cool mug. 


     I painted this thing which holds the coffee. It was previously a coffee cannister that I then glued paper to. I have painted many pieces of my home with the classic 70s swirl in sunshiney colors. I recommend it as a decor moment; the people (aka my friends??) love it. 



The lil mug tree! I admit to buying this on Amazon. It's so cute. Every day, I arrange the lil mugs on it, and I'm like damn.  That's classy partner. 




I took all these photos of the mugs on our (gross looking) counter for reasons I have now forgotten. Rainbow and sunshine are from the thrift store (Georgia Ave Thrift, for my DC people!). The floral mug came from a thrift store in Lititz, PA. I found two and was so happy. The enamel mugs are both from Etsy -- if you search 'soviet era enamel mug' you can find dozens of patterns. I had a hard time choosing because they were all so cute.

The end. I hope you enjoyed these photos of mugs. 

Comments

Popular Posts