Wordless Wednesday: Art Museum



 


    I created a ridiculously long Wordless Wednesday post, which for some reason Blogger refuses to process, so GRRRR. I'll save that for next Wednesday, I suppose. For now, enjoy this much shorter Wordless Wednesday!
 
Guess where we are?
Does this help?


Rory sang that the whole way up the stairs!  
 
We made it! Rocky arms of success!

Thanks for checking out my first Wordless Wednesday! It was decidedly full of words, but hey, I’m a beginner. I still have a giveaway running of a “Germaine Scott and Friends: Happy Times 3” CD! The CD is full of cute, Latin-style music, and would be perfect for a road trip, or just for dancing around the house! Please check it out here, and enter if you are interested:
Also, I’m super PSYCHED about the June Carnival of Natural Parenting, held by Dionna and Lauren!! Check out this linky for more information, it’s going to be great! The time for submissions is over, but the purpose of the Carnival is at the linky.



Comments

  1. There were, like, 3 more pictures, but whatever. I've lost interest in trying to work my internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Blogger was being a jerk, but how fun to have a WW! My Wordless Wednesdays are always breaking the rules and sticking it to the man. Assuming there's some sort of wordlessness authority.

    I'll look forward to the rest of your pictures next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! I appreciate your sympathy a lot : ) LOL, I was pretty frustrated, I spent about 2 hours trying to post 2 different WWs..I finally settled for this incomplete one. I think I fixed the problem and can be ready for next week, so fingers crossed! Haha. It was fun to try it out! Next week, when I have everything all worked out, I can post a complete one. And oh, yes. Sticking it to the man. We're so not a part of the wordless system. If there even is such a thing XD
      Thanks for all your support! I'm really glad for it. I'm still learning, so next week I should have my stuff together. WOOT!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts