Wordless Wednesday: England

I wanted to chronicle our summer through photos, but I'm off to a pretty lame start (which is to say, it's been three weeks and I haven't made any posts). But, NO MORE! I'm actually going to do this now.
We've been learning about England this week. See some of our activities here!

Juno painting her own teacup 

Adora's trifle -- yum!

Juno's trifle <3

Making our own tea blends -- complete with our own fancy tea boxes (thanks for making me look classy, Dollar Tree)

And now, a tea party! With trifle and our own special teacups

Making wire bases for flower crowns for Midsummer's Night; scroll down to see them completed 

Adding flowers


Making Fairie Circles

Flower crown in action during the building of the Fairie Circles



The fairies left us gifts!



Completed flower crowns

We love to read! 
I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to get my camera card and add what we did today, so there's what we have so far this week! We're having lots of fun exploring England, and we loved celebrating Midsummer's Night. What have you all been up to this summer? 

Comments

Popular Posts