Another Depop Roundup

 Once again, I'm here to share more things I found on Depop that I think are cute. Maybe I should just make Depop roundups every week? That could be what my blog is for? I would be into it. 

Vintage Ronald Washington Ringer Tee - 7.50 -- this is so cheap and has VERY fun energy. It's not for me, but I had to share it because I know it's for someone. How fun is the color?

Coral Pink Brandy Mellville Shirt -- I think this is so classy, and such a pretty color. Could be fun for Valentine's Day if you don't have an outfit picked out yet. 

Ban.do Yellow Circle Back 20.00 -- I found this bag in three colors and to be honest, I want them all. All so cute. I think it's the perfect little bag for your keys and phone and extra mask and chapstick. I'm using a fanny pack right now, but I kind of want to upgrade -- and it might be to this. Found it in pink and in red as well! 

Cute Yellow Dress from France -- Not sure how I ended up on European Depop, but I really like this. It looks really warm and cozy. Would be nice for this transitional season between winter and spring because you can make it warmer with tights and a sweater, and then just wear a jean jacket when it's beginning to warm up. 

Strong Female Lead Sweatshirt -- I really like the coloring on this. The pink is so nice. I think it looks so warm and cozy. I dream of starting a sweatshirt business, so things like this really inspire me. 

Yellow 'Just Do It' Ringer Tee -- Not sure why I adore this so much. It's just a Nike tee, but I think the lettering is really cute, and at fourteen bucks, it's kind of a steal. It would look so cute with bellbottoms. 

Vintage 'DARE' Shirt  -- This vintage DARE shirt in pansexual colors is for someone. It just feels right. 

Sea Foam Green Big Bud Press Ringer Tee -- I think this tee is so cute. Really perfect for summer and would be so cute under overalls, or with a light wash jean. There is so much Big Bud Press on Depop that they're no longer making. I def recommend checking it out if you're ever looking for something specific - you can sometimes find a good deal. 

Madewell Flowy Golden Tanktop - I think this is so cute. Perfect for DC summer days lounging in the park. I think it woudld pair so well with jean shorts (or even overalls) and I love the summery energy. 

My Dreams Came True at Big Bud Press -- This is a really good deal for a BBP T shirt and I think this design is super cute. I really wanted one when they first came out with them. 

Animal Pinup Dress - 25.00 -- Pretty cheap for a dress like this, and I love the design. It's super cute and ~quirky~ if you're into that. Reminds me of old school A Beautiful Mess, like the shoots they used to do in like 2009. 

Embroidered Tunic Dress -- I just thought this was pretty! Fun for an 70s inspired look. 

T SHIRT CENTRAL: I found ALL these cute T shirts that I had to share. I'll put the price in each link title. They're all so cute. I am forever a t shirt enthusiast. 

Dazey LA - Don't Hate, Collaborate 15.00 - Dazey LA clothing is made in LA and designed by a super cool artist. It's "slow fashion" ie, made by people being paid a living wage and made to last. I love their shirts, they're so soft and comfortable. This one is cute and cheap!

Dazey LA - People For The Planet - 10.00 -- This one is a DEAL and I super love the color and design. I might buy this one, to be honest. So cute and vintage-inspired.

Dazey LA - Brave Babe - 10.00 -- Another good deal on Dazey LA, and it's a cute design! 

Vintage Girl Power Tee -- 10.00 -- What a fun design, and it looks super soft and cute. Would look great with black jeans. 

Vintage Feminist XL - 7.00 -- Larger size AND it's 7 bucks? I think it's cute. Not really sure what the whole vibe is here lol but I like it anyway. 

She Who Must Be Obeyed -- 40.00 -- This looks sooo vintage and I love the collar and the lettering. If this is for you, please snap it up because I'm kind of obsessed. 

Let's Go Girls - 5.00 -- Am I...actually posting another Nike tee? I guess so. I'll be honest, I think this one is super fun AND it's five bucks! What do you have to lose. It def seems to be...a t shirt for children, but my tiny adults know what's up. Snap that up. 

Forever 21 Femme Shirt - 8.00 My femme lesbians know what's up. It's eight bucks and it's pale pink. Get at it. 

If You Love Me, Wash My Dishes - 18.00 -- I honestly love this tee. Vintage and the colors/lettering are so cute. Perfect shirt for any dishes hater.

That's all for today! Hope y'all enjoyed window shopping with me. Now, to do the homework I've been avoiding...

XOXO, EVT

Comments

Popular Posts