Steal Their Look: 1950s/60s Wandavision

 

Hi! Is anyone else obsessed with the Dick Van Dyke/Bewitched parody styles in the first two episodes of Wandavision? I love it. I am a big fan of those old, black and white sitcoms, and I've always loved the styles in them. So, I thought I would make a guide with links to some fun 50's and 60's inspired looks for y'all! I'll be linking to Depop/Poshmark/Ebay sites. I will be posting a range of different sizes, and the size will always be in the post! It's hard to find vintage labeled as anything other than the very vague "extra large," so I would click on the post to check the measurements and see if it would work for you!  

This gorgeous blue dress (size small) is so cute and classy. The shape is similar to the one Katherine Hahn is wearing here. 

This is a modern reconstruction, but the floral! So unbelievably cute. It's a size eight. 

This pink dress is similar to Wanda's in this scene. The pink is gorgeous, and the design is cute, and it's 20 bucks! It's an extra small. 

This cute pink diner-style dress has such fun energy. It's an extra large. I love the collar/buttons!

This wrap dress isn't vintage, but at 12 dollars, it's a steal! It's a large. I love the yellow color, and the floral pattern. 

HELLO, nothing better than this GORGEOUS floral dress! The purple! The fit is so cute! It's an extra large (message the seller for measurements).

I like 1950s Hawaiian style, and I think this is such a fun piece. The color is so pretty. This would be so fun for a post COVID beach trip. 

If you're loving the plaid that Katherine Hahn is rocking, I've got a ton of options for you. This one is so fun -- cute color and a fun fit. It's a size small. I love the buttons all the way down on this one, and the plaid is so cute! It's a size large. The color and fit of this one are so fun I almost bought it on the spot - it's a size extra small. That pink/yellow/red plaid! Ahh. 

This one's not vintage, but for a cute plaid look, I love this dress! It's so classy. It's a 4XL. 

The blue and daisy design on this is quite cute. It's an extra large. 


Now, I know what you're thinking. "Erin, how do I get one of those cool cardigans like Vision has?" Don't worry, I didn't forget about you! Here are...a metric ton of cardigan links (vintage cardigans are my secret passion): 


The stripes of this one are so fun! It's a small. The colors would match almost anything, so it would be good for work. It's a small.

I would like to buy this sweater immediately.  The plaid! The little sleeves! The cute buttons! Just perfect. It's a medium. 

I like this one a lot. The brown/white combo with the buttons - it's just cute. It's a large.

I love these vintage school type cardigans, honestly. I think they're so fun. They make you like like Archie from the Archies. And truly....what more could you want? This one's a small. 

Cute stripes at a good price! I love this one. It's fun and colorful. A large. 

This isn't really what I was looking for.... but if you need a rainbow cardigan, it's perfect. Size small.


Another XXL, this one has such a fun color scheme.  I love the white and blues together.

Okay, that's all for today, y'all. I have way too much fun making these, so I'm sure I'll be back again soon with more. 

Comments

Popular Posts