vacaysh pictures

 I wanted to share a few vacation pics here that I didn't share from when Nic and I went on vacation a handful of months ago (back when we were oh so optimistic about the COVID sitch -- lolol). I'm gonna do a bit of a Wordless Wednesday here and share them with very little writing .This is entirely because I really wanted to write a fun little post but I'm supposed to be studying for the LSAT and shouldn't be on my laptop at all. 

I took all the pictures I'm sharing here with my camera! I am slowly learning how to use it after all. 

so much sun, so little time

nicole enjoying our dorky beach tent, beers at the ready.

:) 

absolutely vibing


initially I was really unsure about this swimsuit, but I've decided to be on board


<3

this was the pool??? at our weird victorian style bed and breakfast

Thanks for going on that journey with me!

xoxo, 

evt


 

Comments

Popular Posts