iso: the PERFECT that girl outfit

Y'all -- I've been streaming That Girl on Amazon Prime (it's free to stream if you subscribe) and I am fully addicted. It's a mid 60s show starring Marlo Thomas (who I am obsessed with - the cutest!). It's fun and funny and a great throwback to mid 60s styles and interiors. I am forever obsessed with the fashion! I just impulse bought a vintage yellow coat because I saw one on the show and had to have one. I'm thinking about learning to sew so I can make myself all of Marlo Thomas's mod frocks from the show - what do we think? Worth it? I would chronical it on Insta and invite y'all to join me in a sewing challenge! 

For your inspo, some amazing looks:

I mean hello?? These mod necklines! 
This is the coat that inspired me. Now I just need that matching dress! 

The suits! Don't even get me started!!! 

Suits pt two. 

Her hair and makeup are so fun, too. They almost make me wanna wear fake lashes and tons of eyeliner every day and grow my hair out for those bangs. So cute. I am obsessed with her.  I have a few mod dresses, but I would love to really lean into this style. What do y'all think?

Comments

Popular Posts