Secondhand Style: Overalls!!

 Hi! I was looking for a name for my style posts that fits and decided to go with secondhand style, at least for now! Since most of the stuff I wear is thrifted, I thought I could highlight secondhand fashion and finds I'm excited about!

Today I'm wearing one of my fave things - overalls! I took this picture first thing in the morning, can you tell? Haha. The overalls are thrifted Madewell and the shirt is thrifted J Crew! I bought the shirt a while ago and wasn't sure what to do with it (I don't always love velvet on me), but I stuck it under the overalls this morning and I think it's super cute! Feels very updated 90s. 


I propped my phone in the stroller handle for this pic so you can see a POV of my everyday (lol). Mask is from Target. It's honestly my favorite mask right now, and it's two dollars (and so cute!). 

Here you see me posing like I used to be in a boy band and have now broken off on my own to do a solo album, and this is the cover. Let me know if you would buy it. Boots are from the Target little boys section - they're on sale for 17 bucks right now and I highly recommend them. They're like a heel-less wide Chelsea boot. They're so comfortable and match everything and are easy to get on and off. I wear them to work every day and they still look cute and are showing barely any wear! 

Also - can you tell how long my hair is in these? It's getting so shaggy. I've been trying to grow it out so I have more hairstyle options for my next cut (I've had a tight shaved undercut with longer hair on top for ~4 years) but I think I'm ready for my next cut SOON. 

(My tried and true hairstyle!)

I've been thinking about a mullet - 

something like this maybe? But i just watched Feel Good on Netflix again (so excellent, if you haven't seen it), and Mae Martin's cut is calling to me....


So maybe I'll do something closer to that? I'm not sure if I have enough for the mullet yet, and I'm impatient because I don't like when my hair gets shaggy like this: 

So, I think I'm going to cut it soon - watch this space for updates!!! And thanks for joining me on my first secondhand style! I'm excited to post lots of ideas for finding great secondhand clothing here. 


Comments

Popular Posts