what am i wearing? fall 2020

 I wanna post more of my outfits here! The pictures I have aren't great, but I wanna throw a few on here to start the conversation - and I'll focus on the goal of taking better pics! The past few years I've tried to exclusively shop vintage and secondhand and I do a mostly decent job (I'll write a post soon about how I do it!), so I'll highlight that when I can. Here's a few lewks: 


I saw Miley Cyrus wear this same outfit (lol) and thought it was so cute. Lately I'm so obsessed with her hair and fashion (and and also to be frank - her music. Have you heard her cover of Heart of Glass? It's so good! I love Slide Away too). I think about her mullet 24/7. I'm slowly growing my hair out so I can have a mullet, too, and I've never been more amped in my life. Here's her with the mullet, wearing this outfit: 


See? Obsessed. 


I've been very into this skort (from ASOS, secondhand), and this vintage striped shirt I bought on Depop. I've been obsessed with finding a striped shirt like the one Rachel wears in Me and Earl and the Dying Girl:



I have yet to source it (sad) but found this one, which gives me similar 'vintage rainbow' energy: 

Not bad, right? It's cute with overalls, jeans, etc. I just searched 'long sleeved rainbow striped shirt' on depop for several days until I snapped it up. 


Always into a dress/jean jacket combo! The dress is from Opus and Tog on Etsy. It's homemade and super affordable!! The jacket is from Joint Custody Vintage here in DC - great store for records and vintage, and they sell online too! Mask is Target (lol). 

Okay, there are a few for now. Back soon with more! Hope y'all are thriving. 


Comments

Popular Posts