Depop Shopping Guide

 Hi! Recently I've been addicted to Depop -- can anyone relate? I'm on there constantly looking at things and thinking about how they would pair well with other things and planning cute outfits -- if you know, you know. What's funny is at least a third of the time the thing shows up and it fits funny or I'm not quite sure about it, but I convince myself it's fine because it was ten dollars, and the next day I'm back on Depop. I wanted to share some some fun links to things I've been thinking about buying -- maybe you'll fall in love too, and you can scratch the itch for me by buying them (lol). 

I've been looking at mustard cardigans and I want them allllll. I just bought a cheap one (I'll let you know if it's cute!), but I am really obsessed with this one. I also really dig this one. The oversized look is really cute and would look great with jeans or overalls. 

I just bought a denim dress, but if I hadn't, I would totally buy this one. Obsessed. I think it's the perfect spring dress. I think this plus size one is really cute, too -- someone please buy it!

These vintage bellbottoms are pretty fantastic -- I love the color! They would be so cute for spring. 

I've been obsessively searching for chelsea boots -- mine just got a hole in them and I'm trying to invest in some nicer ones. I prefer a brown chelsea boot because it matches my outfits well. These look cute and comfy. If you're a size nine, please buy these because they're NINE DOLARS and so cute. These are also cute, but a little bit pricey -- and a size ten, so too big for me (but maybe perfect for you?). These are cute, too -- another size ten, and cheaper! 

My friend Rachel has a store on Depop called Raccoon Retro! I wanted to share. She is a great curator, and she has a fantastic selection of vintage and is adding new things every day. I want to buy absolutely everything from her. I love this gorgeous vintage dress and these fun summery shorts.

Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to 60's and 70s dresses lately? I honestly love this salmon-y pinafore -- this color is really in right now! Following the pink theme, I think this pink dress from the 50s is cute -- it reminds me of my friend Caillean, who has a great pale pink 50s style. This floral romper (!!!!!) is everything I want out of life and more. So perfect. I also loooove this 70's dress. It reminds me of the blogger AwwSam, who always wears these gorgeous 60s and 70s dresses and is sooo cute. 

Okay, that's all for now! If you're a big Depop window shopper too, send me cute things you've found! I'm so addicted and need comrades to share my finds with for sure. 



Comments

Popular Posts