Mask Up!!

 Have you heard? With the new strain of COVID, the CDC and other experts recommend double masks. 

I have found it's basically the same comfort level. It gives me a lot of peace of mind to feel like I have an extra barrier. You can also add filters to your mask to help. Even a coffee filter is helpful! You can read this article by my friend Chelsea for more info. 

I have started writing TWO comics for school and my first drop on both comics is FRIDAY!! You can read The 7/11 Barcrawl here and Kanpiki! here. It feels fun to be drawing again! If I feel like this goes well, I wanna work on some other stories, too. These are on kind of a heavy timeline (I'm supposed to be posting fifteen to twenty pages of each comic every other Friday through the end of May) and I am not sure how they're going to look when I'm finished -- I worry they may be kind of rushed, but I'm hoping that won't be true. I'm hoping to work on some stories about being gay and ex-fundamentalist too, but of course that will take time, which I'm kind of short of right now. What am I meant to be doing as I type this right now? Homework, of course. 

Check out the comics if that interests you at all! I'm really looking forward to where they're going to go in the next couple of months. 

Comments

Popular Posts