Secondhand Style: Two for One!

 Hey! I said I was going to post every day and then of course immediately everything got wild and I stopped posting. Im trying to make sure I keep going no matter what. Even if I don't post every day, something is better than nothing! I really wanna stick to this snd some other projects I'm working on, so I'm focusing in! 

Here's a Secondhand Style outfit! It's not cute lol!! Anyone else feeling this way lately? Half my outfits just aren't cute. At work I'm like...why gives a shit what I look like. I nanny for baby twins, so I'm just left wondering, who am I trying to impress, the babies? 



Here is me wearing a sweatshirt. That's the concept. That's where we're at now. I thrifted this Patagonia sweater for three dollars, though, which I was thrilled about. It's the softest thing I've ever word. I had kind of a similar sweater in high school:

I always really liked it, but it somehow got lost along the way. I was thinking about it and reminiscing and wishing for something so soft the other day, and then I found this at the thrift store -- how perfect is that? Sometimes I think the thrift store is magic, because this happens to me pretty frequently. I'll be thinking about something and go thrifting and immediately find it. 

This picture and the beginning of this post are from a few months ago -- I actually haven't gone thrifting in a long time. It doesn't really feel safe as cases rise in my area. I miss it, but I'm making up for it by being a fiend on online thrifting (someone stop me!!). I just bought a mustard cardigan and a denim dress and these floral hairclips from Hemleva for a cute spring outfit -- literally so excited. I can't wait for spring. I think I might actually wear this outfit for Valentine's day as long as everything fits like I think it will (lol). 

Okay, that's all for now! Miss y'all, love y'all <3


Comments

Popular Posts