Back 2 Blog: Life These Days

 I said I was gonna blog every day, but I am so terrible with follow through. I have ADHD and I struggle with executive function, even on tasks I enjoy, so sometimes blogging and other tasks can seem so tiring (even though I really wanna do them!). One of my goals this year is not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good when it comes to my creative projects. If I haven't done Gotta Have Faith (my Instagram show where I interview LGBT people of faith) in a bit, I can always start again. If I forgot to blog, I can always pick it back up again. I'm hoping this approach will make these goals feel more attainable and sustainable for me. I'm starting school again soon. I know school will take a lot of my energy and executive function. But I want to try to keep on keeping on with the things I love to do, so I'm feeling hopeful I will. I hope y'all are well! Sending everyone a lot of joy as we move into the new year. 

Comments

Popular Posts